A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Delurgio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Delurgio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delurgio
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Delurgio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Delurgio, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Delurgio graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Delurgio has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Delurgio MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Delurgio practice?
- Dr. David Delurgio has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Delurgio practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lagrange, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.