A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Delurgio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Delurgio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Delurgio, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Delurgio graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Delurgio has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bowers Delurgio MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Delurgio practice?
- Dr. David Delurgio has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Delurgio practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.