A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Delvecchio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Delvecchio, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Delvecchio graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Delvecchio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Delvecchio MD is a male Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Delvecchio practice?
- Dr. David Delvecchio has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Delvecchio practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, VA.
See Chesapeake Pathologists.