I do not recommend Dr Demartini show details I do not recommend Dr Demartini
by Kathryn Woodford on Jun 9th, 2016

I was treated terribly by Dr Demartini. I went there for a contact lens change at the referral of my primary care Dr. I see the Dr's at UCSF because of several eye problems but hey wanted me to keep to the East Bay for this treatment. He barely said anything to me, changed the lenses and then scooted out the door to the front desk. I heard him make some sort of sarcastic remark to them and his last were "I know better that to get involved with that." What? When I got up there the staff told me that he said I had to go to UCSF for my lens change not him. What? I was polite, on time, and did not create a fuss. I am flabbergasted. If he had an issue, he should have told me to my face. I am complaining here and I will continue until it gets sorted out.

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
Apr 20th, 2013

Dr. DeMartini is not only fabulous, but he CARES about his patients. Thanks to Dr. DeMartini, I can see again. He answers all questions and goes the extra mile.

Jan 25th, 2011

We are SO thankful for Dr. Demartini. His dedication, talent and expertise is unmatched in our eyes (no pun intended!).