A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Demello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Demello is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Demello graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Demello has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Demello DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Demello practice?
- Dr. David Demello has 1 office location.
Dr. David Demello practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, and Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Otolaryngologists and Clinton Township Surgeons.