A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. DAVID DEMELLO:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. DAVID DEMELLO is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. DEMELLO graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. DEMELLO has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DEMELLO accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. DAVID DEMELLO practice?
Dr. DAVID DEMELLO practices Plastic Surgery, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons, Clinton Township Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, and Clinton Township Otolaryngologists.