A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Demello is Good. Dr. Demello has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Demello graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Demello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Demello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Demello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Demello practice?
Dr. David Demello practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Clinton Township Otolaryngologists and Clinton Township Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Demello, Dr. Davis Demello, Dr. Dewey Demello