Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones), Pediatricians, Pediatric Specialist

Saint Louis University
1465 S Grand Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63104
314-577-5648
Locations and availability (4)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Feb 26th, 2013

I find it very difficult to communicate with Dr. Dempsher sometimes and we've been seeing him for years. He isn't eager to listen when I try and relay symptoms my child is experiencing. As another reviewer mentioned he is late for appointments and does not return phone calls promptly. As long as 3 or 4 days for a return call from him or someone from his staff. I waited several weeks for a return call at one point and finally called again and was informed by his office that he said he did return my call which I never received.

|  Disconnected Doctor  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2012

I made an appointment for my son in February of last year, 2011. We waited 2 months to see Dr. Dempsher, saw him in April. My son's pediatrician had faxed bloodwork results to Dr. Dempsher's office, and they had reviewed it before allowing us to make an appointment.When we saw Dr. Dempsher, he did a cursory examination of my son, stated the obvious (that he needed to lose weight), and refused to do any other tests. I had brought a detailed list of his symptoms, which Dr. Dempsher kept. My feeling was that Dr. Dempsher and his office saw my son so that they could collect the insurance money from us, but that he knew from the beginning that he would do no tests on my son. He relied completely on the test done by my son's pediatrician. I cannot tell you how disappointing this doctor was to me. Both my son and I were devastated. We had put so much stock in him, and hoped he would be able to help my son with his health issues. He did not even try. I will NEVER go back to Cardinal Glennon Hospital, and even now, one year later, am still so angry that I felt I must, at last, give this doctor the assessment that he deserves.

|  Routinely over an hour late for appointments.  |  show details
May 11th, 2011

We've been seeing Dr. Demspsher for over 2 years and he is routinely late for appointments, 1 1/2 to 2 hours late! Today was the thrid time in a row I was left waiting for over an hour, I left withoiut seeing the doctor and will not be seeing him again.