Pediatrician, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones), Pediatric Specialist

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Thank you Dr Dempsher!! show details Thank you Dr Dempsher!!
by Lynn kimes Graczyk on Aug 18th, 2015

My sons are now 25 and 22. Dr Dempsher was the best pediatrician they ever saw! He caught my oldest sons heart defect and as a result we have a happy, HEALTHY 25 year old! I can't thank him enough for What he's done for our family!

Jul 27th, 2015

He for years treated my daughter with synthroid. Knowing she has celiac and it has gluten in it. We told him she still felt terrible and he did nothing for years since she was 6 years old until 15. I finally saw someone else. He told us about that being the wrong medication for her. Switched her meds and she has lost 35lbs in just a month! Feels so much better. Dr Dempsher never listen and got us NO Where!

Feb 26th, 2013

I find it very difficult to communicate with Dr. Dempsher sometimes and we've been seeing him for years. He isn't eager to listen when I try and relay symptoms my child is experiencing. As another reviewer mentioned he is late for appointments and does not return phone calls promptly. As long as 3 or 4 days for a return call from him or someone from his staff. I waited several weeks for a return call at one point and finally called again and was informed by his office that he said he did return my call which I never received.

Disconnected Doctor show details Disconnected Doctor
Feb 4th, 2012

I made an appointment for my son in February of last year, 2011. We waited 2 months to see Dr. Dempsher, saw him in April. My son's pediatrician had faxed bloodwork results to Dr. Dempsher's office, and they had reviewed it before allowing us to make an appointment.When we saw Dr. Dempsher, he did a cursory examination of my son, stated the obvious (that he needed to lose weight), and refused to do any other tests. I had brought a detailed list of his symptoms, which Dr. Dempsher kept. My feeling was that Dr. Dempsher and his office saw my son so that they could collect the insurance money from us, but that he knew from the beginning that he would do no tests on my son. He relied completely on the test done by my son's pediatrician. I cannot tell you how disappointing this doctor was to me. Both my son and I were devastated. We had put so much stock in him, and hoped he would be able to help my son with his health issues. He did not even try. I will NEVER go back to Cardinal Glennon Hospital, and even now, one year later, am still so angry that I felt I must, at last, give this doctor the assessment that he deserves.

Routinely over an hour late for appointments. show details Routinely over an hour late for appointments.
May 11th, 2011

We've been seeing Dr. Demspsher for over 2 years and he is routinely late for appointments, 1 1/2 to 2 hours late! Today was the thrid time in a row I was left waiting for over an hour, I left withoiut seeing the doctor and will not be seeing him again.