Overall Review

July 27th, 2015
Amazing Dr
I think Dr Dennis does a wonderful job at what he does. He goes above and beyond for his patients. HE is very compassionate and very intelligent, he knows his stuff and he takes the time to look up the answer if he doesn't know the answer to the question.

October 3rd, 2011
Doesn't seem compassionate
Dr. Dennis is a very polite physician and extremely knowledgeable. The one thing that concerns me is that he seems to fail in the compassion department. If he feels bored with having patients who are more in the "adult primary care" department versus those who would fall into his category of expertise, it seems he would allow himself access only to those patients of whom fall into his area of expertise. I know I feel like I have to be my own advocate when I go to see him..

July 29th, 2009
Dr. Dennis is very caring. The bad thing is being referred to someone else. If he is an Internal Medicine Specialist then he shouldn't have to refer me. He is a specialist!! He is not a General Practitioner..Great guy..but needs to go out on that limb!!

April 6th, 2009
The best
The most caring and concerned doctor I know. Witty too! If all doctors were like Dr Dennis, the world would be a lot better place. I feel the earlier rating of Dr Dennis is a bit unfair - in today's system, isn't one of the major roles of primary care physicians to refer patients to the proper specialists?

August 10th, 2008
Is known as "Dr. Referral".
It seems Dr. Dennis can't solve a case without referring you to someone else. I get tired of being shuffled around. I just go to him for him to send me to off..