A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Derdzinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Derdzinski is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Derdzinski graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Derdzinski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Anthony Derdzinski MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Derdzinski practice?
- Dr. David Derdzinski has 1 office location.
Dr. David Derdzinski practices Anesthesiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists.