A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Deremigio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Deremigio, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deremigio graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Deremigio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Deremigio DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Deremigio practice?
- Dr. David Deremigio has 1 office location.
Dr. David Deremigio practices Anesthesiology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Anesthesiologists.