A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Derose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Derose, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Derose graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Derose has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center
- Mercy Memorial HospitalArdmore Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Derose MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. David Derose practice?
- Dr. David Derose has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Derose practices Internal Medicine and Public Health near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Weimar, CA.
See Wilkes Barre Internists and Wilkes Barre Preventive Medicine Specialists.