Dr. David Desoto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Desoto?

Rude staff

Posted on August 11th, 2016

Dr. Desoto himself is a great doctor and would love to continue to see him; however his staff is horrible. I had my son in September. I saw Desoto after I had him and was scheduled for a follow-up. I arrived for my appointment only to be told I was rescheduled and they hadn't gotten the letter out yet. I went back the following week and was told that when they rescheduled they did it with the nurse practitioner. As I left I again scheduled an appointment and months later when I arrived with letter in hand showing date and time I was told that I was rescheduled and would need to come back next week. The next appointment was also made with the nurse practitioner. I scheduled another appointment and today was supposed to be the day. I received an automated called last night at 8pm informing me that my appointment was rescheduled. 3 times in a row I have missed work and when I asked to speak with the office manager the woman that answered the phone said she was the manager. She told me that it was not their fault and I need to be understanding. She said they are overwhelmed and are unable to inform patients when they change their appointment. I asked when my new appointment was and she said it will be at least 4 months and may be longer they will call me. There is absolutely no reason for this. she was very unapologetic and told me that I needed to call and check to make sure my appointment didn't change. Wow.

Posted on October 6th, 2015

He is just the best.

Posted on February 3rd, 2014

Going to Dr. Desoto is like visiting your family doctor you have known for years. If you do not understand something, he draws you a diagram. The staff is friendly. He is my husband's doctor, but having worked for a hospital he served, he takes the patient and their family into careful consideration and his bedside manner is like an old family friend. You know he cares about the patient as if he was a personal friend or member of his family. We just totally love him.

Patient

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

Excellent Dr. and real good guy. Problem started when he moved to the new location. He only sees office patients 2 days a month. To see him, I guess I have to wait to have a critical problem with my single kidney.

Most excellent physician

Posted on September 13th, 2013

I have worked in the medical profession over 40 years. Dr. DeSoto is one of the kindest, caring physicians I have had the pleasure to know in all these years. His care of my husband is like going to see an old friend. We trust him totally. The staff and overall promptness cannot be compared. I only wish all physicians were like this one physician.

Best doctor I have ever had.

Posted on July 4th, 2013

I suffered from uncontrolled high blood pressure for 35 years. Dr. DeSoto saved my life by controlling my BP. I have lived to be 76 years old thanks to this great doctor.

Posted on October 22nd, 2017