A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. DAVID DETRISAC:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. DAVID DETRISAC is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. DAVID DETRISAC, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. DETRISAC graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. DETRISAC has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DETRISAC accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 17 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. DAVID DETRISAC practice?
Dr. DAVID DETRISAC practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Surgeons.