A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Detrisac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Detrisac is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Detrisac
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Detrisac Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Detrisac, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Detrisac graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Detrisac has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Detrisac MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Detrisac practice?
- Dr. David Detrisac has 1 office location.
Dr. David Detrisac practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Surgeons.