A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Detrisac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Detrisac is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Detrisac
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Detrisac Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Detrisac, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Detrisac graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Detrisac has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Detrisac MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Detrisac practice?
- Dr. David Detrisac has 1 office location.
Dr. David Detrisac practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Surgeons.