Dr. David Deuser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Deuser?

June 21st, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Deuser for about 6 yrs. He is one of the best psychiatrist that I have had the experience to work with. I have seen psychiatrist, and psychologist for most of my life. I came from a home where. There was verbal and physical abuse to my Mother. She raised me and my brother by herself. Out father was never around, and is an alcoholic. I lost my father over drinking. Dr Dueser listens to me and always has an open mind about med changes if I feel that I need to try something else. He doesn't lecture me or look down on me. He talks to me face to face.He helped me get through a tough time when I was trying to get my Social Security Disability. I was close to having a breakdown, and he was their to talk to me and help me. Work through it all. He is an awesome Dr and very knowledgeable Dr. He gets an A+ from me.

February 13th, 2014

A breath of fresh air

I met with Dr. Deuser down in Hinesville, GA where he is currently practicing (2014). He was polite, courteous, and a great conversationalist. He was very professional, was able to accurately diagnose me and seemed to genuinely enjoy his job. He was not anxious to leave despite me being the last appointment of the day. I look forward to continuing to work with him.

September 5th, 2017