A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Deysher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Deysher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deysher
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Deysher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Deysher, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Deysher graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Deysher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Deysher DO is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Deysher practice?
- Dr. David Deysher has 1 office location.
Dr. David Deysher practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Internists and Lebanon Gastroenterologists.