A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Deysher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Deysher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Deysher, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Deysher graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Deysher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Deysher DO is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Deysher practice?
- Dr. David Deysher has 1 office location.
Dr. David Deysher practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Internists and Lebanon Gastroenterologists.