Dr. David Diaz, MD
Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Can't think of anyway it could have been better show details Can't think of anyway it could have been better
Sep 5th, 2012

I was dreading getting established with a new doctor after moving to Austin. Dr. Diaz and his staff couldn't have been nicer, or made it any easier.

Feb 29th, 2012

Dr. Diaz is THE best GP doctor I have ever gone to. That is over the last twenty years. He sees you quickly and takes his time. He knows most things you come in for off the top of his head. He will break down what he things it is, and why and how he will be treating you. Any questions you have are usually answered couteously and quickly. The only reason I'm no longer his patient is because I moved to the other side of town. After my experiance with my new doctor I'm really considering driving forty five minuet to an hour just to see him again.

Top Notch! show details Top Notch!
by Jimmytex on May 25th, 2010

Dr. Diaz is a great guy and a caring and professional doctor. Highly recommended.

Oct 27th, 2009

Dr. Diaz is a good physician if you don't mind someone who is paternalistic and fairly rigid in his approach to treatment. I personally have found his and some of his staff's approach to be condescending at times. That said, I believe he tries his best at treating his patients. If he's not sure of a diagnosis, he doesn't hesitate to refer you on to someone else. I have never had to wait to see him and for the most part, can get an appointment fairly quickly if necessary.