Family Physicians

15930 S Great Oaks Dr
Ste A200
Round Rock, TX 78681
512-246-3338
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Judy's Book. DrScore. Yahoo. CitySearch.
 |  Can't think of anyway it could have been better  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2012

I was dreading getting established with a new doctor after moving to Austin. Dr. Diaz and his staff couldn't have been nicer, or made it any easier.

Feb 29th, 2012

Dr. Diaz is THE best GP doctor I have ever gone to. That is over the last twenty years. He sees you quickly and takes his time. He knows most things you come in for off the top of his head. He will break down what he things it is, and why and how he will be treating you. Any questions you have are usually answered couteously and quickly. The only reason I'm no longer his patient is because I moved to the other side of town. After my experiance with my new doctor I'm really considering driving forty five minuet to an hour just to see him again.

|  Top Notch!  |  show details
by Jimmytex on May 25th, 2010

Dr. Diaz is a great guy and a caring and professional doctor. Highly recommended.

|  My fave doc  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Apr 21st, 2010 on judysbook.com

The staff and Dr. Diaz are all so nice and willing to help. Easy to make an appointment too.

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
Oct 27th, 2009

Dr. Diaz is a good physician if you don't mind someone who is paternalistic and fairly rigid in his approach to treatment. I personally have found his and some of his staff's approach to be condescending at times. That said, I believe he tries his best at treating his patients. If he's not sure of a diagnosis, he doesn't hesitate to refer you on to someone else. I have never had to wait to see him and for the most part, can get an appointment fairly quickly if necessary.

Jul 13th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I have known Dr. Diaz for years. He is a top notch physician and "salt of the Earth", sincere person. Thank you Dr. Diaz for the care that you provide.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  Good doc!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jun 4th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I`ve been going to Dr. Diaz for several years and have always had a positive experience. He`s one of the few doctors not in a big hurry when...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
by pandaart on Feb 26th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr. Diaz is very professional. My appointments are almost always on time. He is polite and very thorough with his exams. He asks lots of questions and gives me time to ask questions. My whole family likes him and we have been going there for 2 years.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Jul 18th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Excellent Family Doctor: Dr. Diaz has been our family doctor for several years. He is kind, friendly, and concerned about the health of his patients. We are very pleased with him and his staff.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com