A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dibbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dibbell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dibbell, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Dibbell graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Dibbell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- Medcenter One
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gilmore Dibbell MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David G. Dibbell practice?
- Dr. David Dibbell has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Dibbell practices Plastic Surgery near Bismarck, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Bismarck Surgeons.