Dr. David Dichiara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Dichiara?

Posted on January 14th, 2016

Dr.DiChiara is absolutely the best OBGYN I have ever had the privilege of taking care of me. He delivered all of my children and I now encourage all of my daughters to use him. He always takes the time to explain everything he is doing and fully answers any questions that we may have. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've come into contact with by far!!!

Posted on April 6th, 2012

Won't be back. Have seen other doctors in this practicer, and I was not impressed with his bedside manner, and getting brushed off. I also always request medical records after a visit, and was shocked to read that he wrote I did not understand his explanation of something--when I clearly understood, but asked several questions and probably took up his time. I will not see the person again and have told my PCP do not refer me to him again.

Posted on February 2nd, 2016