Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Dickens
Dr. David Dickens, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Dickens is affiliated with Spectrum Health Butterworth Campus, Spectrum Health Kelsey Memorial Health Center and Spectrum Health United Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Dickens has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. David Dickens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Mark Evenhouse
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi32
Dr. George Fogg
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi19
Dr. Lana Gagin
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi22