Dr. David Dickerson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 16th, 2016
Absolutely wonderful results,I don't even know Ihave a new hip.

April 8th, 2016
great place

February 15th, 2016
In all my interactions I found that I was treated professionally and courteously Dr. Dickerson and his staff. Though several protocols were tried in the hopes of alleviating surgery a hip replacement was necessitated. I could not be happier with the results and I am happy that my surgeon was Dr. Dickerson.

August 24th, 2015
Dr. Dickerson is a wonderful, caring, knowledgeable surgeon with an amazing bedside manner. I was apprehensive before my surgery, but everything went great and I was myself again much earlier than we anticipated. I would highly recommend him and his wonderful staff.

August 24th, 2015
Best doctor I could ask for. He treated my broken ankle, and was honest about treatments.

June 1st, 2015
Great doctor
A++ no pain after surgery , fast recovery

January 29th, 2015
Office is amazing
My experience with the office was nothing short of perfect. The staff is very knowledgeable and make you feel very comfortable, from the front desk to the office manager. They are always willing to go the extra "mile" for the patient. Dr. Dickerson and Shawn have made it possible for me to get back to work quickly without the pain I was having in my knee. I would recommend this office to anyone that needs an orthopedic Dr. that can actually help you.

September 11th, 2014
Super Dr!!!
I first went to Dr Dickerson for second or third opinion. He was a bit rough the first day on letting me know how serious the surgery was and that I needed to lose some weight. It was tough to hear but he was honest about what needed to be done in order to feel better. Surgery was scheduled very easily through his office and the hospital was very clean and courteous. He was extremely professional and cared about how I was feeling before during and after my surgery. His staff were very nice and also called to see how I was after surgery. He was very clear on what to expect before during and after surgery. A pleasure to have as a Dr. I would totally refer him to friends and family and will have my other knee done by him when needed. Thank you Amy and Dianne for being my angels during this process. xoxoxo

July 9th, 2013
Absolutely Amazing Experience
My daughter broke her wrist a day before her 8th birthday. After being seen in my local emergency room, Dr. Dickerson was highly recommended by the attending er doctor. The staff was very nice and helpful, I got Hailey in for appointment right away. I had to fill out paperwork and 5 minutes after I handed it in we were called back. My daughter was very nervous and upset, that changed as soon as Dr Dickerson came in he was soooo compassionate and good with my daughter he was very easy to talk to and made us laugh. He knew exactly what he was doing and explained to us in full detail about her injury. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to anybody.

November 14th, 2012
Very pkeasnt, caring doctor. Took the time to explain all questions asked.

June 14th, 2012
Very pleasant, took as much time as I needed to ask questions.

February 22nd, 2012
Great Doctor!
Dr. Dickerson spent almost an hour with me in his office. He listened to my problem and we came to a solution that I was comfortable with together. I would definetely recommend him to anyone. He is a very kind and knowledgeable surgeon.