Dr. David Dickerson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Dickerson?

Posted on May 1st, 2017

great doctor

Posted on February 14th, 2017

I was his patient 2013 2015. Due to insurance issues I had to find a new dr. it took a long time but I have the highest respect for him and wish I could come back. I hope I can come back someday.

Office staff very unprofessional

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

Tried to make an appointment and was given a very hard time, asked for an office manager and was told they don't have one! I've never heard of that, then I asked the name of the fuel I was speaking with and she got very nasty and ignored me. I asked again for her name and was hung up on. I would not recommend wasting your time here.

Posted on April 16th, 2016

Absolutely wonderful results,I don't even know Ihave a new hip.

Posted on April 8th, 2016

great place

Posted on February 15th, 2016

In all my interactions I found that I was treated professionally and courteously Dr. Dickerson and his staff. Though several protocols were tried in the hopes of alleviating surgery a hip replacement was necessitated. I could not be happier with the results and I am happy that my surgeon was Dr. Dickerson.

Posted on August 24th, 2015

Dr. Dickerson is a wonderful, caring, knowledgeable surgeon with an amazing bedside manner. I was apprehensive before my surgery, but everything went great and I was myself again much earlier than we anticipated. I would highly recommend him and his wonderful staff.

Posted on August 24th, 2015

Best doctor I could ask for. He treated my broken ankle, and was honest about treatments.

Great doctor

Posted on June 1st, 2015

A++ no pain after surgery , fast recovery

Office is amazing

Posted on January 29th, 2015

My experience with the office was nothing short of perfect. The staff is very knowledgeable and make you feel very comfortable, from the front desk to the office manager. They are always willing to go the extra "mile" for the patient. Dr. Dickerson and Shawn have made it possible for me to get back to work quickly without the pain I was having in my knee. I would recommend this office to anyone that needs an orthopedic Dr. that can actually help you.

Super Dr!!!

Posted on September 11th, 2014

I first went to Dr Dickerson for second or third opinion. He was a bit rough the first day on letting me know how serious the surgery was and that I needed to lose some weight. It was tough to hear but he was honest about what needed to be done in order to feel better. Surgery was scheduled very easily through his office and the hospital was very clean and courteous. He was extremely professional and cared about how I was feeling before during and after my surgery. His staff were very nice and also called to see how I was after surgery. He was very clear on what to expect before during and after surgery. A pleasure to have as a Dr. I would totally refer him to friends and family and will have my other knee done by him when needed. Thank you Amy and Dianne for being my angels during this process. xoxoxo

Absolutely Amazing Experience

Posted on July 10th, 2013

My daughter broke her wrist a day before her 8th birthday. After being seen in my local emergency room, Dr. Dickerson was highly recommended by the attending er doctor. The staff was very nice and helpful, I got Hailey in for appointment right away. I had to fill out paperwork and 5 minutes after I handed it in we were called back. My daughter was very nervous and upset, that changed as soon as Dr Dickerson came in he was soooo compassionate and good with my daughter he was very easy to talk to and made us laugh. He knew exactly what he was doing and explained to us in full detail about her injury. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to anybody.