A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dickey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dickey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dickey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickey graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Dickey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dickey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans