A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dickoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dickoff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dickoff, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickoff graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dickoff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- SJRH - St John's Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jay Dickoff MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Dickoff practice?
- Dr. David Dickoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Dickoff practices Neurology near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Neurologists.