A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dickoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dickoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dickoff, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Headache Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickoff graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dickoff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- SJRH - St John's Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dickoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Dickoff practice?
Dr. David Dickoff practices Neurology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Yonkers Neurologists.