A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dickson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dickson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickson graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dickson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gordon Dickson MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Dickson practice?
- Dr. David Dickson has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Dickson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Internists and Morristown Cardiologists.