A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dieteman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dieteman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dieteman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dieteman graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Dieteman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Francis Dieteman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David F. Dieteman practice?
- Dr. David Dieteman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dieteman practices Dermatology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Dermatologists.