A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Diffine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Diffine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diffine
Education & Awards
Dr. Diffine graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Diffine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Rivers Regional Medical Center
- St Bernards Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arthur Diffine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Diffine practice?
- Dr. David Diffine has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Diffine practices Family Medicine near Blytheville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Kennett, MO.
See Blytheville Primary Care Doctors.