A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dilettera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dilettera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dilettera graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dilettera has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dilettera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 96 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David C. Dilettera practice?
Dr. David Dilettera practices Family Medicine near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Family Physicians.