A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dillard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dillard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dillard, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillard graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Dillard has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Elbert Memorial Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gavin Dillard MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Dillard practice?
- Dr. David Dillard has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Dillard practices Otolaryngology near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Athens Otolaryngologists.