A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dillard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dillard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dillard
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Dillard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dillard, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillard graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Dillard has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Elbert Memorial Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gavin Dillard MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Dillard practice?
- Dr. David Dillard has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Dillard practices Otolaryngology near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Athens Otolaryngologists.