Dr. David Dillard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Dillard?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. David Dillard?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 22nd, 2017

Great job in identifying my problem.

February 6th, 2015

Not Happy with this doctor

very disappointed!

October 11th, 2012

the all mighty dollar

He is all about making money.

July 23rd, 2012

Wonderful doctor

After dealing with a well know Athens ENT- I had no option but to seek another doctor to care for my 14 year old. Called and told them the situation and had an appointment the next day. Have experienced nothing but wonderful care since making the move. I would recommend them to anyone. Surprised by the less than kind words of others.... he truely goes above and beyond what SHOULD be normal for a doctor/patient relationship. His staff also goes above and beyond.

May 23rd, 2012

Great Doctor

Dr. Dillard's bedside manners are great and very hard to find these days. He spends a lot of time with you and explains things to you very well. If you have questions, the staff is very great in explaining it to you and getting the help you need. I was treated for a sinus infection and was very happy with my experience and treatment overall. I'm feeling much better and was given great advise and direction on how to keep my symptoms well under control. It was an educational experience and have been feeling better since my treatment. Best of all, you are given an option to choose and never pushed on doing things you don't want to do. The options are given, but never forced!! I highly recommend anyone to see Dr. Dillard and think he is very personable and knowledgeable and his staff is really great!

April 30th, 2012

Needs improvement....

My elderly father went to Dr. Dillard to be treated. I went on a visit to ask questions after my father was put on medications that were causing issues severe enough that other family members were noticing and becoming concerned. Dr. Dillard seemed annoyed by my calming asking questions and details. He deliberately started trying to talk over my head. The last straw was the visit to review test results and Dr. Dillard had not looked at the results and seemed to not know why my parents were there.

April 22nd, 2012

Waited, while sick, in the pharmacy for the Dr. to change prescription to one that did not cost $90. Waited 50 minutes. Pharmacist called and I called. I was told that the Dr. was with a patient and could not attend to this, they would call back. They never called back.

August 31st, 2010

wonderful bedside manner

I would recommend dr. dillard to anyone. Dr. dillard has a wonderful bedside manner and is very intelligent, knowledgeable, and efficent. He has most testing in his office, and his staff is very informative and friendly. Dr. dillard has really helped me and my children and i have referred several patient's to him.

May 28th, 2010

Patient care

Dr. Dillard has cared for my son for over 3 yrs now. He is an excellent Dr and has always taken great care of him!! I feel very fortunate that he is our ENT. I know he is always in good hands with Dr. Dillard!

December 15th, 2009

he's too quick to do cat scans, and seemingly rather offhand in prescribing antibiotics. also, he evidently misread the TWO cat scans he had me take, according to the doctor I went to for a second opinion. be aware....and beware. ...and there isn't even a soundproof room for hearing tests. nice guy ...but maybe bush league.

September 26th, 2009

The Best

Dr. Dillard is one of the best doctors I have been to. He is very caring and takes time to explain things and make me feel as comfortable as needed. His staff is very nice and makes us feel like family every time we come. I am very pleased with him as my doctor

July 26th, 2009

Stay away!!!!!!!

Dr. Dillard is a very obnoxious and impersonal doctor. I have had to jump through many hoops costing my insurance nearly 10,000 dollars. I have still not gotten any help for my headaches. Dillard always comes up with something else for me to do and never gives me any explanation at all. He is all about the money and does not care about the well-being and feelings of his patients!!!!