Dr. David Dillard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Dillard?

My TX ith Dr. Dillard

Posted on November 20th, 2017

Great bedside manner, funny, generous, very knowledgeable of his field. I can rely on him to present a frank assessment of my sinus condition and render effective treatments.

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

Great job in identifying my problem.

Not Happy with this doctor

Posted on February 6th, 2015

very disappointed!

the all mighty dollar

Posted on October 11th, 2012

He is all about making money.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

After dealing with a well know Athens ENT- I had no option but to seek another doctor to care for my 14 year old. Called and told them the situation and had an appointment the next day. Have experienced nothing but wonderful care since making the move. I would recommend them to anyone. Surprised by the less than kind words of others.... he truely goes above and beyond what SHOULD be normal for a doctor/patient relationship. His staff also goes above and beyond.

Great Doctor

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

Dr. Dillard's bedside manners are great and very hard to find these days. He spends a lot of time with you and explains things to you very well. If you have questions, the staff is very great in explaining it to you and getting the help you need. I was treated for a sinus infection and was very happy with my experience and treatment overall. I'm feeling much better and was given great advise and direction on how to keep my symptoms well under control. It was an educational experience and have been feeling better since my treatment. Best of all, you are given an option to choose and never pushed on doing things you don't want to do. The options are given, but never forced!! I highly recommend anyone to see Dr. Dillard and think he is very personable and knowledgeable and his staff is really great!

Needs improvement....

Posted on April 30th, 2012

My elderly father went to Dr. Dillard to be treated. I went on a visit to ask questions after my father was put on medications that were causing issues severe enough that other family members were noticing and becoming concerned. Dr. Dillard seemed annoyed by my calming asking questions and details. He deliberately started trying to talk over my head. The last straw was the visit to review test results and Dr. Dillard had not looked at the results and seemed to not know why my parents were there.

Posted on April 22nd, 2012

Waited, while sick, in the pharmacy for the Dr. to change prescription to one that did not cost $90. Waited 50 minutes. Pharmacist called and I called. I was told that the Dr. was with a patient and could not attend to this, they would call back. They never called back.

wonderful bedside manner

Posted on August 31st, 2010

I would recommend dr. dillard to anyone. Dr. dillard has a wonderful bedside manner and is very intelligent, knowledgeable, and efficent. He has most testing in his office, and his staff is very informative and friendly. Dr. dillard has really helped me and my children and i have referred several patient's to him.

Patient care

Posted on May 28th, 2010

Dr. Dillard has cared for my son for over 3 yrs now. He is an excellent Dr and has always taken great care of him!! I feel very fortunate that he is our ENT. I know he is always in good hands with Dr. Dillard!

Posted on December 15th, 2009

he's too quick to do cat scans, and seemingly rather offhand in prescribing antibiotics. also, he evidently misread the TWO cat scans he had me take, according to the doctor I went to for a second opinion. be aware....and beware. ...and there isn't even a soundproof room for hearing tests. nice guy ...but maybe bush league.

The Best

Posted on September 26th, 2009

Dr. Dillard is one of the best doctors I have been to. He is very caring and takes time to explain things and make me feel as comfortable as needed. His staff is very nice and makes us feel like family every time we come. I am very pleased with him as my doctor