Family Practitioner, Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Great Doctor :-)  |  show details
by Ashley Nicole Johnson on Jul 8th, 2013

Dr. Dillard saw me the same day my mom called and got the appt. I was feeling really bad and had been up all night with my nose bleeding. I am only 13 and really don't like going to the doctor very much. Dr. Dillard was different when he's the one that came out to get mom and I and talk to us on the way back. He checked to make sure I did not have monkey's in my ears as mom always cause it, looked up my nose and put some kinda cream to make it stop hurting. He sent mom and I home with a couple things to take and made me get all better. All the people that work in his office are very nice to. Mrs Sharon and Mrs Christie are the best! <3 Ashley

|  the all mighty dollar  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

He is all about making money.

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2012

After dealing with a well know Athens ENT- I had no option but to seek another doctor to care for my 14 year old. Called and told them the situation and had an appointment the next day. Have experienced nothing but wonderful care since making the move. I would recommend them to anyone. Surprised by the less than kind words of others.... he truely goes above and beyond what SHOULD be normal for a doctor/patient relationship. His staff also goes above and beyond.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
May 23rd, 2012

Dr. Dillard's bedside manners are great and very hard to find these days. He spends a lot of time with you and explains things to you very well. If you have questions, the staff is very great in explaining it to you and getting the help you need. I was treated for a sinus infection and was very happy with my experience and treatment overall. I'm feeling much better and was given great advise and direction on how to keep my symptoms well under control. It was an educational experience and have been feeling better since my treatment. Best of all, you are given an option to choose and never pushed on doing things you don't want to do. The options are given, but never forced!! I highly recommend anyone to see Dr. Dillard and think he is very personable and knowledgeable and his staff is really great!

|  Needs improvement....  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2012

My elderly father went to Dr. Dillard to be treated. I went on a visit to ask questions after my father was put on medications that were causing issues severe enough that other family members were noticing and becoming concerned. Dr. Dillard seemed annoyed by my calming asking questions and details. He deliberately started trying to talk over my head. The last straw was the visit to review test results and Dr. Dillard had not looked at the results and seemed to not know why my parents were there.

|  show details
Apr 22nd, 2012

Waited, while sick, in the pharmacy for the Dr. to change prescription to one that did not cost $90. Waited 50 minutes. Pharmacist called and I called. I was told that the Dr. was with a patient and could not attend to this, they would call back. They never called back.

|  GREAT PHYSICIAN  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2011

Dr. Dillard was one of 3 surgeons administering the removal of my brain tumor. I was regularly monitored by him and his care, both post-op and follow up, was beyond professional and impeccable. He has a very personable bedside manner and is a pleasure to be around. His staff is equally professional and helpful. He is in high demand because he is so good at what he does. His attitude was to fix what was wrong and have me back to my normal self. I felt like he really cared about what he was doing. He placed the hole through my skull between my eyes so the neurosurgeon could remove a pituitary tumor the size of a golfball. There were no bruises, scaring or visible indicators that the surgery had been done. I would recommend him with no hesitation. One of the best doctors I have ever been lucky enough to have treat me! -----Vicki

|  wonderful bedside manner  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2010

I would recommend dr. dillard to anyone. Dr. dillard has a wonderful bedside manner and is very intelligent, knowledgeable, and efficent. He has most testing in his office, and his staff is very informative and friendly. Dr. dillard has really helped me and my children and i have referred several patient's to him.

|  Patient care  |  show details
May 28th, 2010

Dr. Dillard has cared for my son for over 3 yrs now. He is an excellent Dr and has always taken great care of him!! I feel very fortunate that he is our ENT. I know he is always in good hands with Dr. Dillard!

|  show details
Dec 14th, 2009

he's too quick to do cat scans, and seemingly rather offhand in prescribing antibiotics. also, he evidently misread the TWO cat scans he had me take, according to the doctor I went to for a second opinion. be aware....and beware. ...and there isn't even a soundproof room for hearing tests. nice guy ...but maybe bush league.

|  The Best  |  show details
by Destinee on Sep 26th, 2009

Dr. Dillard is one of the best doctors I have been to. He is very caring and takes time to explain things and make me feel as comfortable as needed. His staff is very nice and makes us feel like family every time we come. I am very pleased with him as my doctor

|  Stay away!!!!!!!  |  show details
by Stephanie Simmons on Jul 26th, 2009

Dr. Dillard is a very obnoxious and impersonal doctor. I have had to jump through many hoops costing my insurance nearly 10,000 dollars. I have still not gotten any help for my headaches. Dillard always comes up with something else for me to do and never gives me any explanation at all. He is all about the money and does not care about the well-being and feelings of his patients!!!!

|  Give him a chance you may be surprised  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2008

Dr. Dillard is a thorough and pragmatic professional. He is very knowledgeable and treats the patient as a mechanical device that has a logical working order. Indeed, this may be a little unbecoming for an emotional patient, but I myself appreciate his approach. What is the point of having great bedside manners without the knowledge base to accurately diagnose the patient. Furthermore, in my situation I had personal time that amounted to more than two hours. This is unheard of in most practices! His staff is kind and he provides plenty of free samples before he prescribes. To conclude, I would recommend Dr. Dillard to any patient that has been giventhe run around with other ENTs that under-treat/diagnose their symptoms. He takes the time to eliminate routine aligments and explore the situation deeper when simple measures have been exhausted.