A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dimarco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dimarco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dimarco, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimarco graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dimarco has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Sean Dimarco MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Dimarco practice?
- Dr. David Dimarco has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Dimarco practices Urology near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Urologists.