Learn more about Dr. David Dimmock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dimmock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dimmock
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Dimmock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dimmock, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Biochemical Genetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimmock graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Dimmock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Dimmock BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. David P. Dimmock practice?
- Dr. David Dimmock has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dimmock practices Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians and Milwaukee Geneticists.