A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dimmock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dimmock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dimmock
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dimmock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dimmock, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Biochemical Genetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimmock graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Dimmock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Dimmock BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. David P. Dimmock practice?
- Dr. David Dimmock has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dimmock practices Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians and Milwaukee Geneticists.