Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About David Dines
David Dines, MD, FACS, PC is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Uniondale, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. David Dines is affiliated with North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills, Hospital For Special Surgery and Hospital For Special Surgery, New York, Ny. David Dines has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
David Dines has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
David Dines is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi40
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi28
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi9