A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ding is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ding
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ding Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ding graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ding has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Feather River Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Teck Loong Ding MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David T. Ding practice?
- Dr. David Ding has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ding practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Paradise, CA.
See Paradise Primary Care Doctors and Paradise General Practitioners.