Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

BEST EVER ! show details BEST EVER !
Jan 18th, 2012

Have been a patient for about seven years.Down-to-earth man, sincere in every way, always positive with logical approach to illness or pain.Always a gentleman, with a delightful sense of humor.

Impressed show details Impressed
Jun 6th, 2011

I am constantly impressed by the quality of time Dr. Ding spends with his patients. He actually explains what's going on with your body, why the problem exists and what can be done about it. You are treated as a human being rather than a statistic, a skill not enough in evidence these days, nor does he "overdose" you on medications, either, rather has a more holistic approach to medicine.

Exquisite! show details Exquisite!
Apr 18th, 2011

Dr. Ding has been my family doctor for a number of years. When you talk to him he listens intently, and that is quite uncommon these days.He has always prescribed an appropriate Rx that has relieved my problem(s).Have referred friends to him with excellent reports from them.

Karrie Elick show details Karrie Elick
Feb 22nd, 2010

I am very comfortable with Dr. Ding.He really listens and comments on all I have to say and offers very good advice that I do use.He is the Dr. for me.He has a very healthy approach as to healthy eating,sleep,EXERCISE,Gives me the pros and cons on certain medications I am interested in.