A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dingli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dingli, Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dingli
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Dingli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dingli, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Metaplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Dingli graduated from Univ Of Malta, Med Sch, Guardamangia, Malta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dingli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dingli MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David Dingli practice?
- Dr. David Dingli has 8 office locations.
Dr. David Dingli practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Oncologists, and Rochester Hematologists.