A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dingli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dingli, Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dingli
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dingli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dingli, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Metaplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Dingli graduated from Univ Of Malta, Med Sch, Guardamangia, Malta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dingli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dingli MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David Dingli practice?
- Dr. David Dingli has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dingli practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Oncologists, and Rochester Hematologists.