A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dipiazza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dipiazza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dipiazza, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Laser Surgery
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sexual Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dipiazza graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dipiazza has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David undefined Dipiazza MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David u. Dipiazza practice?
- Dr. David Dipiazza has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dipiazza practices Urology and Surgery near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Urologists and New Port Richey Surgeons.