A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Diskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Diskin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Diskin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diskin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Diskin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diskin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans