A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Diskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Diskin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Diskin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diskin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Diskin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Lapeer Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diskin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 19 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David K. Diskin practice?
Dr. David Diskin practices Ophthalmology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Ophthalmologists.