A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ditsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ditsworth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ditsworth, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Degenerative Spine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ditsworth graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ditsworth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Ditsworth MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Ditsworth practice?
- Dr. David Ditsworth has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ditsworth practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.