A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Diuguid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Diuguid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Diuguid, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Aplastic Anemia
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Diuguid graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Diuguid has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Diuguid MD is a male Hematologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Diuguid practice?
- Dr. David Diuguid has 1 office location.
Dr. David Diuguid practices Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Hematologists.