A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Diuguid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Diuguid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diuguid
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diuguid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Diuguid, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Diuguid graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Diuguid has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lincoln Diuguid MD is a male Hematologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Diuguid practice?
- Dr. David Diuguid has 1 office location.
Dr. David Diuguid practices Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Hematologists.