A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Doerrfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Doerrfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Doerrfeld, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Doerrfeld graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Doerrfeld has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Longview Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Doerrfeld MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David Doerrfeld practice?
- Dr. David Doerrfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Doerrfeld practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Obstetricians & Gynecologists.