A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Doerrfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Doerrfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Doerrfeld, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Doerrfeld graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Doerrfeld has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Med Ctr, Longview, Tx
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Doerrfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance