Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Radiologist

701 E Marshall Ave
Ste 512
Longview, TX 75601
903-315-2710
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Sep 18th, 2012

I love Dr. Doerrfeld! No matter how busy he is he takes time to talk to you and will answer any and all questions you may have. He's caring, laid back and funny! Also, his staff is very nice! I've never felt so comfortable at a doctor's office before.

Jun 21st, 2012

Awesome Dr. Very caring, smart, and he talks to me like a real close friend. He is very approachable.

|  Very knowledgeable!  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2012

I was very pleased with the way he answered every question i had with great knowledge and detail. He also had great stories of past patients that went along with the questions I had.

|  Absolutely Amazin!!  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2012

Dr. Doerrfeld is THEE most amazin Dr. out there.. He was my Dr when he lived here in Salt Lake City. My daughter was one of his last deliveries.. He is a very personal Dr. I never had to wait long to see him, except when he left to deliver nother baby lol.. He is very curtious n very professional. His bedside manner was amazin, he has so much compassion. He didn't leave me until my needs were taken care of. He followed up with me regularly to make sure everythang was good with me n my daughter.. She is now fixin 15 n beautiful!!

|  Bedside manner doesn't save your life.  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2011

I personally happened to have a horrible experience with him. He misdiagnosed me and underestimated my symptoms leading to a life threatening event which left me in ICU for 10 days. Dr. Doerrfeld is a very sweet man, I just believe he needs to listen to his patients and take everything they say seriously.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2011

It was my first time using Dr. Doerrfeld and I have to say he is a very good Dr. Great bedside manners and took his time to explain to me everything in detail. Will definitley be recommending him to my family and friends.

|  BRILLIANT PHYSICIAN!!!  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2011

Dr. Doerrfeld is not only the most gentle and patient doctor I've ever known, he is committed to helping people (not only those who are his patients). His knowledge base and skill level never cease to amaze me. He doesn't just answer your questions or do what you need him to do, he always goes a step further for you. I had a serious illness and thanks to Dr. D, I am alive and well today. Thank you, Dr. Doerrfeld!

|  #1 Doctor  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2010

I have been using Dr. Doerrfeld for about 8 yrs now and he is the most caring doctor I've ever known! He is very down to earth and you will always leave his office feeling happy and very well taken care of. Thank you sooo much for everything you do! So many people love you and appreciate you more than you know!

Nov 17th, 2010

Dr. D is such a nice guy and a great doctor. He has delivered 3 of my babies. He never rushes in and out. Always listens and spends as much time as he needs with each patient.

Nov 1st, 2010

Dr. Doerrfeld has a great bedside manner, but bedside manner doesn't fix medical issues. I feel I was misdiagnosed and not treated properly or with a sense of urgency. The end result was a near death situation and a lengthy hospital stay. He is a nice enough man, but I question his knowledge in certain areas.

|  Best OBGYN Around!  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2010

Dr. Doerrfeld has been my Dr for about 7 years. He is very compassionate, explains everything, and is always willing to answer any questions I may have with detail. He has a relaxed demeanor that always puts me at ease, even during the birth of my son. I have recommended him to all of my friends and family!

|  Amazing  |  show details
by Becky Hancock on Oct 17th, 2009

Not only is he understanding he makes an exceptional effort to see things from your view point and easy your thoughts. I've never visited a doctor who acted as if I were the only patient he had to see that day, the time and care he puts into his patients with such a relaxed demeanor. Truly an AMAZING man and physician.

|  AWESOME DOC & BOSS!!!!!  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2009

A truly awesome doc, very compassionate and caring...speaks to you not above you. You will not ever leave confused he will take as long as need be to explain your situation to you (he loves to teach)!!! This is good if you are the patient, not necessarily the staff...sometimes made for late evenings....LOL!! J/K Anyways, there is NOWHERE on here to rate him as a boss...just know he treats his staff with the same compassion and caring attitude...AWESOME BOSS!!!! THX D...:)

|  World's Greatest Doctor!!  |  show details
May 21st, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Doerrfeld's for almost 11 years. He is a very patient and understanding doctor. He genuinely cares for his patients! Dr. Doerrfeld always stays and addresses each concern and never makes me feel rushed. In my opinion he is the BEST out there!

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 2nd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

We have used several different doctor`s over the past 8 years while trying to have a baby. Dr. Doerrfeld was by far the best of that group. ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Best Choice Ever!!!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jun 30th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I don`t know where to start actually, I guess I should start by saying Thank You so much D...Dr Doerrfeld is the MOST compassionate Dr I`ve ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Trustworthy Gynecologist  |  show details
by lucyjr on Oct 14th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Puts you at ease & is very knowledgeable. He listens well & offers advice.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com