Dr. David Doerrfeld MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 4th, 2016
Great Doctor. ..

July 8th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor & staff!

September 18th, 2012
I love Dr. Doerrfeld! No matter how busy he is he takes time to talk to you and will answer any and all questions you may have. He's caring, laid back and funny! Also, his staff is very nice! I've never felt so comfortable at a doctor's office before.

June 21st, 2012
Awesome Dr. Very caring, smart, and he talks to me like a real close friend. He is very approachable.

March 15th, 2012
Very knowledgeable!
I was very pleased with the way he answered every question i had with great knowledge and detail. He also had great stories of past patients that went along with the questions I had.

January 13th, 2012
Absolutely Amazin!!
Dr. Doerrfeld is THEE most amazin Dr. out there.. He was my Dr when he lived here in Salt Lake City. My daughter was one of his last deliveries.. He is a very personal Dr. I never had to wait long to see him, except when he left to deliver nother baby lol.. He is very curtious n very professional. His bedside manner was amazin, he has so much compassion. He didn't leave me until my needs were taken care of. He followed up with me regularly to make sure everythang was good with me n my daughter.. She is now fixin 15 n beautiful!!

June 20th, 2011
Bedside manner doesn't save your life.
I personally happened to have a horrible experience with him. He misdiagnosed me and underestimated my symptoms leading to a life threatening event which left me in ICU for 10 days. Dr. Doerrfeld is a very sweet man, I just believe he needs to listen to his patients and take everything they say seriously.

June 10th, 2011
Great Doctor
It was my first time using Dr. Doerrfeld and I have to say he is a very good Dr. Great bedside manners and took his time to explain to me everything in detail. Will definitley be recommending him to my family and friends.

March 10th, 2011
BRILLIANT PHYSICIAN!!!
Dr. Doerrfeld is not only the most gentle and patient doctor I've ever known, he is committed to helping people (not only those who are his patients). His knowledge base and skill level never cease to amaze me. He doesn't just answer your questions or do what you need him to do, he always goes a step further for you. I had a serious illness and thanks to Dr. D, I am alive and well today. Thank you, Dr. Doerrfeld!

November 17th, 2010
Dr. D is such a nice guy and a great doctor. He has delivered 3 of my babies. He never rushes in and out. Always listens and spends as much time as he needs with each patient.

November 1st, 2010
Dr. Doerrfeld has a great bedside manner, but bedside manner doesn't fix medical issues. I feel I was misdiagnosed and not treated properly or with a sense of urgency. The end result was a near death situation and a lengthy hospital stay. He is a nice enough man, but I question his knowledge in certain areas.

September 16th, 2010
Best OBGYN Around!
Dr. Doerrfeld has been my Dr for about 7 years. He is very compassionate, explains everything, and is always willing to answer any questions I may have with detail. He has a relaxed demeanor that always puts me at ease, even during the birth of my son. I have recommended him to all of my friends and family!