A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dohan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dohan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dohan graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Dohan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Burlington Medical Group Pc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dohan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Dohan practice?
Dr. David Dohan practices Internal Medicine near Billerica, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Woburn, MA.
See Billerica Internists.