A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Doka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Doka is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Doka, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Doka graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Doka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Doka MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Doka practice?
- Dr. David Doka has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Doka practices Ophthalmology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Ophthalmologists.