A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Donahue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Donahue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Donahue, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Skull Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Donahue graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Donahue has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donahue accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Donahue practice?
Dr. David Donahue practices Neurological Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.