Dr. David Donahue MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Fort Worth, TX

March 24th, 2016
The Kindhearted Doctor
Words some times are not enough to give and praise some one like Dr. Donahue. He is one of the best doctor I ever seen here and a broad. Top notch professional and very human and compassionate Doctor, May God bless him and his family.

April 24th, 2015
Dr. Donahue
Dr. Donahue was the best neurosurgeon I could ever ask for! He is very personal and actually spends time with his patients and make you as comfortable as possible. He did 2 brain surgeries on me and I will thank the Lord for this surgeon until the day I die. He even came up the day before my final surgery with his wife and made sure I was okay with the decision. Such an amazing couple! Again Dr. Donahue is the best. If you are wanting someone to sit down and talk through every detail about the surgery and recovery and actually cares about you dr. Donahue is the man.

March 24th, 2015
Dr Donahue was very compassionate. He even offered to spend time with us outside the office as we weighed the decision about our son's brain surgery. Cook Childrens Hospital is the best place in the world IMHO . When the neuro team made rounds, we were included in the discussion, along with 14 other doctors and nurses and staff as we discussed what course of action to take.

September 10th, 2011
Dr. Donahue was unfamiliar with my child's genetic syndrome. He refused to consult with any other doctor about her condition when she presented with atypical symptoms. My daughter almost lost her vision because of Dr. Donahue's enormous ego. We transferred her care to Dallas Childrens Med. Ctr and they were able to save her sight.

August 24th, 2011
Absolutely Amazing
As a general rule, surgeons have a massive God complex. Dr. Donahue is not like that at all. He is kind and caring not only to the kids but to the parents as well. He marvels at the resilience of children and revels in their successes. I hate that we needed his service but I love that he was there when we did.

November 25th, 2008
dr donahue is an excellent neurosurgeon that i would recommend to anyone without hesitation.