A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Donaldson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Donaldson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Donaldson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Donaldson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donaldson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Donaldson practice?
Dr. David Donaldson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Radiologists.