A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Donnell, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Donnell graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Donnell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Renaissance Hospital Dallas Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Norman Donnell MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David N. Donnell practice?
- Dr. David Donnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Donnell practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians and Dallas Internists.