A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dore, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dore
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dore graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dore has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dennis Dore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David D. Dore practice?
- Dr. David Dore has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Orthopedic Surgeons.