A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dore, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dore
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dore graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dore has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dennis Dore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David D. Dore practice?
- Dr. David Dore has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Surgeons.