Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Apr 12th, 2016

I had him for about ten years. Had 2 hip replacements, got a staff infection & he also broke my greater trochanter & just threw it in the trash instead of wiring it back on. One of his colleagues got into an argument with him about what he did to me during the surgery as far as the infection and breaking my greater trochanter. Patients Beware!

DO NOT LET HIM OPERATE ON YOUR DOG show details DO NOT LET HIM OPERATE ON YOUR DOG
by MARY MARSH on Apr 24th, 2015

THIS DOC IS FULL OF HIMSELF BUT KNOWS NOTHING. CANNOT ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT PROBLEM HIPS.

Patience Beware - it is all about the money show details Patience Beware - it is all about the money
May 16th, 2012

With an appointment, and a third time visit, I was kept waiting for 2 hours and was told that the doctor was there but yet he was on vacation and was seen by another doctor. Office staff lied and never apologized. Said my insurance BCBS was inactive which was totally false with no apologize given. It was all about the money; pulled my file without discussing this with me and made me wait until I called my insurance company and was assured they will pay and never apologized for lieing or embarassing me. It felt like this was a walkin clinic and yet this was my third visit to the doctor. I do not recommend if this is any reflection of the doctor's business practice.

Happy patient show details Happy patient
Sep 22nd, 2011

Dr. Dore is terrific. His minimally invasive techniques are superior. I recommend him highly.

Great Disappointement show details Great Disappointement
Jun 9th, 2011

This doctor may be good as Surgeon ,but as a "Human beeing" has a lot to learn.He is totally disconnected from the patients,and gives the impression, that all he is interested, is how he can benefit from your pain.A real Doctor, should be a HUMAN first, have Compasion for the people who go to him for medical advice!He was a big disappointment!!!!

Feb 20th, 2011

Excellent surgeon that's straight foward in caring for his patients. Both hip replacements he performed are functioning fantastic!

Best Minimally Invasive Surgeon show details Best Minimally Invasive Surgeon
by T. Chase on Oct 15th, 2009

I've had the chance to compare my knee replacement recovery with other friends and Dr. Dore's minimally invasive techniques left me more flexible, in less pain, a better recovery than 5 of my friends who went to other doctors. He is THE BEST.