Orthopaedic Surgeon
410 Celebration Pl
Ste 106
Kissimmee, FL 34747
407-303-4270
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Not good  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2013

Dr. Dore was the most arrogant dr. I have ever see. He does not listen nor does he show one ounce of compassion. He took an oath to help people. What happened there? He walked out of the room, went into the next room mumbling something about him being tired of fixing other peoples messes, and slammed the door. Nice guy huh? I would not take my dog to him.

|  Hip Resurfacing Surgery  |  show details
by Bennie Leverett on Jun 11th, 2013

My husband had surgery with Dr. Dore July -'11 for hip resurfacing. The surgery went well thanks to him. His staff was wonderful doing all of the follow up appointments I recommend him highly.

|  Captain  |  show details
by Russ C. on Feb 21st, 2013

Dr. Dore told me my knee was infected and he would take samples from inside my leg bones and cure the infection. He took out my knee joint, put in an antibiotic spacer and never called me again. I guess he is scared he took out a knee joint that was not infected. He left me on antibiotics so strong for so long I am not permanently taking them. He has a horrible attitude, thinks he is the best surgeon in the world, and does not have a clue about loyalty or patient care. Beware, he will leave you hanging and hurt.

|  Patience Beware - it is all about the money  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

With an appointment, and a third time visit, I was kept waiting for 2 hours and was told that the doctor was there but yet he was on vacation and was seen by another doctor. Office staff lied and never apologized. Said my insurance BCBS was inactive which was totally false with no apologize given. It was all about the money; pulled my file without discussing this with me and made me wait until I called my insurance company and was assured they will pay and never apologized for lieing or embarassing me. It felt like this was a walkin clinic and yet this was my third visit to the doctor. I do not recommend if this is any reflection of the doctor's business practice.

|  Happy patient  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2011

Dr. Dore is terrific. His minimally invasive techniques are superior. I recommend him highly.

|  Great Disappointement  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2011

This doctor may be good as Surgeon ,but as a "Human beeing" has a lot to learn.He is totally disconnected from the patients,and gives the impression, that all he is interested, is how he can benefit from your pain.A real Doctor, should be a HUMAN first, have Compasion for the people who go to him for medical advice!He was a big disappointment!!!!

|  show details
Feb 20th, 2011

Excellent surgeon that's straight foward in caring for his patients. Both hip replacements he performed are functioning fantastic!

|  Best Minimally Invasive Surgeon  |  show details
by T. Chase on Oct 15th, 2009

I've had the chance to compare my knee replacement recovery with other friends and Dr. Dore's minimally invasive techniques left me more flexible, in less pain, a better recovery than 5 of my friends who went to other doctors. He is THE BEST.