Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

DO NOT LET HIM OPERATE ON YOUR DOG show details DO NOT LET HIM OPERATE ON YOUR DOG
by MARY MARSH on Apr 24th, 2015

THIS DOC IS FULL OF HIMSELF BUT KNOWS NOTHING. CANNOT ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT PROBLEM HIPS.

Not good show details Not good
Oct 30th, 2013

Dr. Dore was the most arrogant dr. I have ever see. He does not listen nor does he show one ounce of compassion. He took an oath to help people. What happened there? He walked out of the room, went into the next room mumbling something about him being tired of fixing other peoples messes, and slammed the door. Nice guy huh? I would not take my dog to him.

Hip Resurfacing Surgery show details Hip Resurfacing Surgery
by Bennie Leverett on Jun 11th, 2013

My husband had surgery with Dr. Dore July -'11 for hip resurfacing. The surgery went well thanks to him. His staff was wonderful doing all of the follow up appointments I recommend him highly.

Patience Beware - it is all about the money show details Patience Beware - it is all about the money
May 16th, 2012

With an appointment, and a third time visit, I was kept waiting for 2 hours and was told that the doctor was there but yet he was on vacation and was seen by another doctor. Office staff lied and never apologized. Said my insurance BCBS was inactive which was totally false with no apologize given. It was all about the money; pulled my file without discussing this with me and made me wait until I called my insurance company and was assured they will pay and never apologized for lieing or embarassing me. It felt like this was a walkin clinic and yet this was my third visit to the doctor. I do not recommend if this is any reflection of the doctor's business practice.

Happy patient show details Happy patient
Sep 22nd, 2011

Dr. Dore is terrific. His minimally invasive techniques are superior. I recommend him highly.

Great Disappointement show details Great Disappointement
Jun 9th, 2011

This doctor may be good as Surgeon ,but as a "Human beeing" has a lot to learn.He is totally disconnected from the patients,and gives the impression, that all he is interested, is how he can benefit from your pain.A real Doctor, should be a HUMAN first, have Compasion for the people who go to him for medical advice!He was a big disappointment!!!!

Feb 20th, 2011

Excellent surgeon that's straight foward in caring for his patients. Both hip replacements he performed are functioning fantastic!

Best Minimally Invasive Surgeon show details Best Minimally Invasive Surgeon
by T. Chase on Oct 15th, 2009

I've had the chance to compare my knee replacement recovery with other friends and Dr. Dore's minimally invasive techniques left me more flexible, in less pain, a better recovery than 5 of my friends who went to other doctors. He is THE BEST.