inactive

David Dorin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 16th, 2016
workmen comp
Like that he take his time to talk with and listen to me the patient. good care, will be using him as my surgeon again. fist surgery went well back in 2007. will use him for my upcoming 2nd surgery

August 16th, 2015
All about the money
Dr. Dorin changed my medical report that first had said I was disabled two he can work and has no problems with his back all for the love of money and keeping his status with the labor department for any one that happens to get him for a indepent medical evaluation he will change his report to benefit your agency worst doctor I have ever came across.

May 10th, 2015
Wonderful doctor very nice and easy to talk to

January 30th, 2012
Horrible Doctor
I went to him for a IME for a disability case. He didn't speak very good english so I had to explain my job to him and he still didn't understand. He hadn't even look at my binder so he had no idea about my case. He was very short and rude. He had me perform basic functions and the exam was disability for a Police career. He left me numerous times to go to other patients. So he spent a total of 30 min to decide my whole career. He kept yelling at me when I couldn't explain things to him.

April 26th, 2011
I had a horrible experience with this doctor. After waiting over an hour, he treated my husbancd in about five minutes. I don't think he knows what good bedside manner is. He stuck what was apparently numbing medicine in my husband's wrist and waited all of 3 sec. before he dug into it with a needle. And after all that pain, he still didn't fix the problem.

September 24th, 2009
excellent professional
I have a nice interaction with the doctor and his staff. I felt I was treated very nice

July 21st, 2009
He is a wonderful doctor. Very committed to his job. Best bedside manner