David Dornfeld Is this you?

Have you seen David Dornfeld?

My doctor

Posted on October 27th, 2017

If you are looking for a caring and competent physician who combines both traditional and alternative medical medicine in his practice, than you would be wise to consider Doctor Dornfeld.

He cured my Lyme Disease where others thought it was in my head. I am now able to return to work and be the head of my household THANK YOU DR. DAVE

Posted on April 1st, 2017

After being evaluated by 11 different "specialists, Dr Dornfeld LISTENED to my issues and concerns. He went back into my history and found the reason of my conditions and complaints by THOROUGHLY evaluating my concerns. The Lab tests do NOT alway tell you what is wrond with a person, and Dr Dave was able to spend the qualoty time that was needed for him to treat me and reverse my varied conditions. I had a severe Heavy metal burden which we removed over time safely as we quelched Babesiosis and Lyme disease. My Intestinal tract needed a great deal of Immune boosting and with his huidance , and a variety of quality supplements, He was able to reverse my ailments. I am now head of the household agin, able to return to work and I HAVE ENERGY and DRIVE! My wife is amazed at my improvements.THANK YOU DR. DAVE Since he joined with MDVIP his abnility to spend the needed time with the patienst allows him to EXCEL far above other physicians. The added costs are minimal in comparison to what he delivers. I have sent him my wife and neighbors. He has reversed my neighbors kid with an autistic child to become mainstreamed in school! What a marvelous person he is . Great staff now too.

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Excellent and very caring physician. He listens and then gives great advice. Nutrition and prevention based therapies. I have sent many of my family to him and his Wellness Center. Very happy

Excellent caring office and physicians

Posted on December 26th, 2014

I have been a grateful patient if Dr Dave Dornfeld for over 26 years. I have gladly referred many of my family and friends throughout the years.. He is a special , caring, and intelligent doctor who LISTENS to what people need, and finds a medical answer. His knowledge if holistic medicine and nutritional support has reversed my sons autism diagnosis .. He gave me my son back!!! I have needed intravenous detoxification and hyperbaric therapies for curing my Lyme disease. His compassion and wisdom allowed me to control this terrible conditioning. Many of my friends w Lyme disease have suffered for too many years , until they came to Family Wellness Center, to get healed. The new staff , physicians assistant and Internal medicine doctor , all are very caring and knowledgeable as well. Dr. Dornfeld joined MDVIP, in order to enhance the care to his patients further. I am blessed that I have him as my Preventive health leader and physician. I would highly recommend anyone who cares about their health and longevity to join his personalized healthcare program , if there is an opening.. Thank you Dr. Dave!

Helped Reverse my Lyme , Parkinsons ETC

Posted on October 13th, 2014

Fantastic evalaution and appropriate time spent with me for my difficult questions and conditions.. I have had Chronic Lyme disease and that contributed to my Parkinsonism. He has f\reversed my situation w meds, herabls, detoxification and hyperbaric therapies. What a complete program led by this very caring professional Physician. I have sent him my Autistic grandson who he is helping greatly. I would highly recommend him to ANYONE!

What a Fantastic Physician--He truly Cares about my Health

Posted on August 29th, 2014

I was recommended 26 yrs. ago to have Dr.Dave try to assist me with my multitude of health problems. He is so compassionate and helpful, Always spend the time that is needed to help me underdtand my ailments and How to PREVENT future medical complications. I brought my Autistic son to him and he is now neurotypical. He lost his Autism Diagnosis after Dr Dornfeld helped with diet, detoxification and Hyperbaric therapies. I have sent at least 12 people over the years to see him and they all are still happy with his Quality care. Now as a MDVIP personalized healthcare doctor, he has more time to teach me and others how to prevent the environmental negative impact in many disease states. Thank you Dr Dave!!

previously misguided patient

Posted on April 19th, 2014

I was Thankfully cared for by Dr. Dornfeld and his excellent staff in 1982. I have been extremely satisfied and have sent numerous friends to him. He spend the needed time to help guide me through environmental influences and nutritional help for my various ailments. He has "cured " me of Chronic Lyme, removed the heavy metal burden in me and helped with my Lupus, hypertension and Diabetes complications thoroughly. His New MDVIP program is extremely helpful to enhance the care he can offer . I will continue to recommend others to seek his guidance and QUALITY medical care. He cares for my son, husband and now my grandson.

Amazing, especially with Lyme Disease

Posted on February 20th, 2012

Dr. Dornfeld is a very Lyme Literate doctor (LLMD) and an amazing osteopath. He is not your typical "prescription pad-happy" doctor. The facility has a very middle-of-the-road approach to health between alternative treatments and pharmaceuticals that is hard to find. They offer intravenous treatments that very few facilities have, and at very reasonably prices. The staff is so kind, compassionate, and amazing which is a big ticket item when you're suffering from something like chronic like Lyme Disease, cancer, etc. This place has been essential in my recovery from Lyme!

Excellent doctor

Posted on November 17th, 2011

I started going to Dr. Dornfeld, then brought my husband and children to see him also. What I like most about him is his use of alternative methods, such as OTC supplements, to treat sicknesses and conditions. I'd rather not put drugs into my body if I don't need to. But if the alternative things don't work, or if the conditions warrants it (if it's serious) he'll use traditional medications. He also treated my son's ADHD with hyperbaric oxygen therapy, which helped him TREMENDOUSLY.

Never again

Posted on August 19th, 2011

The wait time is ridiculous ( nearly 90 minutes). The doctor thinks he is Avicenna reborn, yet misdiagnosed me and missed pneumonia. When I needed surgical clearance his staff told me there are no appointments available. So, I went to emo and will never come back.

Posted on April 27th, 2010

Dr. Dornfeld had diagnosed and helped my child in 6 wks as others were still working on the issue yrs later.He does rush through your appointment and is sometimes exiting the room while you're still talking.If it weren't for him though we would absolutely RUN from this office as would others I referred there.His staff his horrible.They all smoke and are extremely room.They have messed up our appointments more then once in the past.Then they lie about it and say they actually did call.Well unless my newborn is answering the phone that is impossible.

patient

Posted on April 10th, 2010

I thought he was a caring doctor at 1st and caught my hypothyroidism, but then the second time he did not catch it as a problem and said my blood work was fine. I lost 6 months of my life to exhaustion and he really did not seem to care the 2nd time around. When I told him in an unrelated case that I was thinking of renting a hyperbaric oxygen tank for home he got on the phone real fast. Between these to incidences I felt like he had $ $ signs in his eyes and did not really care about my health