A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dorough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dorough is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dorough, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorough graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Dorough has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Dorough MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Dorough practice?
- Dr. David Dorough has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dorough practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.