A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Douglas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Douglas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Waymon Douglas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Douglas practice?
- Dr. David Douglas has 1 office location.
Dr. David Douglas practices Family Medicine near Corbin, KY.
See Corbin Family Physicians.